1. “Suitable for small to medium sized dogs, this solid red oak framed day bed has iconic design in pet sizes. A mid century modern aesthetic that accommodates dogs, cats, and their humans.” Modern Dog DayBed
2. “They are made of food grade tin and come with a handy dandy one cup stainless steel scoop. Each tin is embellished with vinyl lettering and permanently attached, so there are no worries of chipping or scratching paint.” Bees Knees Workshop
3. “Sleek and simple, this pet bed mirrors the classic in a pet size. Suitable for cats and small dogs this bed features aluminum hairpin v-legs and headboard supports contrasted against a lacquer finish plywood keeps this bed timeless like the original.”MODPET
4. “This marigold painted shabby chic Elevated Pet Feeder is lightly distressed with a
bronze underlayment. The color on this raised pet feeder is beautiful. The feeder has lots of decorative detailing with two one quart paw print stainless steel bowls for dogs or cats.” COUNTRY MANS PET FEEDER
5. “This is an extra fluffy, extra comfy bed for your small dog or cat. This is made from a vintage grey suitcase. There are a few nicks along the edges from years of use that add to the character of the bed. A custom made pillow is encased in a removable yellow chevron print pillow sham. The pillow and pillow sham are both washable. The suitcase has been thoroughly cleaned with a non-toxic cleanser and then lined with a grey chevron print fabric.” Old Barn Treasures
6. “Brown dachshund wiener dog curls on a background of lime green and grass green stripes on my wide and shallow red earthenware clay pottery pet feeding dish / bowl. Five little puppy paw prints follows behind. Outside, is a rich grass green with lots of black paw prints. ” Clay Lick Pottery
Thanks for visiting!
Woofs & Wags!
Copyright © 2012